Monday, January 3, 2011

My Readings of 2010

I have to copy my wife and list all the books I read in 2010. A few of these may have been at the end of 2009 but I can't remember for sure so I'll list them anyways. They are not listed in any certain order.

To the Last Man, Jeff Shaara
The Killer Angels, Michael Shaara
The Glorious Cause, Jeff Shaara
Anthem, Ayn Rand
The 5000 Year Leap, W. Cleon Skousen
The Seven Miracles That Saved America, Chris Stewart and Ted Stewart
The Majesty of God's Law, W. Cleon Skousen
The Fourth Turning, William Strauss and Neil Howe
The Revolutionary Writings of John Adams
The Real George Washington, Andrew Allision
A Thomas Jefferson Education for Teens, Oliver DeMille and Shanon Brooks
The Real Benjamin Franklin, Andrew Allison
The Real Thomas Jefferson, Andrew Allison
The Shadows of Power, James Perloff
The Roots of American Order, Russell Kirk
Ender's Game, Orson Scott Card
The Coming Aristocracy, Oliver DeMille
The Declaration of Independence
The Cleansing of America, W. Cleon Skousen
A Thomas Jefferson Education, Oliver DeMille

I strongly recommend all of these books to everyone. It was a great year of study and I hope next year is even better.

There were also other books I read parts of but I only listed those that I read the entire book.

No comments:

Post a Comment